A nation like China has become one of the biggest production fields for exporting cheap labor, which also re-questions our history and past, re-questions human desire, and the human illusions of the past. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:A nation like China has become one of the biggest production fields for exporting cheap labor, which also re-questions our history and past, re-questions human desire, and the human illusions of the past. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM