I have to respect my life, and free expression is part of my life. I can never really silence myself. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I have to respect my life, and free expression is part of my life. I can never really silence myself. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I want to be interesting in an interview just as much as I want to do well in a part. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  Responsibilities are relative. My responsibility is to a character in a script, to a part I'm playing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM