I am very much interested in the so-called useless object. I mean, it takes perfect craftsmanship, beautiful material carefully measured and crafted, but at the same time it’s really useless. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I am very much interested in the so-called useless object. I mean, it takes perfect craftsmanship, beautiful material carefully measured and crafted, but at the same time it’s really useless. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago