I never had secure, belonging feelings with this society [in China]. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I never had secure, belonging feelings with this society [in China]. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM