There are many cases and layers of racist behavior in the US - from police treatment to the issues of education and job opportunities. In America, however, such cases are being discussed publically. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:There are many cases and layers of racist behavior in the US - from police treatment to the issues of education and job opportunities. In America, however, such cases are being discussed publically. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:18 AM