China is at a different stage of development, human rights are violated here much more often. And still, we see improvements even here. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:China is at a different stage of development, human rights are violated here much more often. And still, we see improvements even here. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM