Otherwise, I think the building can be bigger, larger, and the city can be much more crazy... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Otherwise, I think the building can be bigger, larger, and the city can be much more crazy. The problem is the government structure is so deadly stupid, not really solving problems but creating a lot of problems itself every day. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:25 AM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM