The misconception of totalitarianism is that freedom can be imprisoned. This is not the case. When you constrain freedom, freedom will take flight and land on a windowsill. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:The misconception of totalitarianism is that freedom can be imprisoned. This is not the case. When you constrain freedom, freedom will take flight and land on a windowsill. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:44 AM
  The misconception that there is serious disagreement among scientists about global warming is actually an illusion that has been deliberately... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM