I suddenly realized I was getting ten opening notes a day on my mobile phone, more than when I was in New York. But this is China, where nothing is surprising. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I suddenly realized I was getting ten opening notes a day on my mobile phone, more than when I was in New York. But this is China, where nothing is surprising. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:00 AM