The importance of elections, transparency, legal procedures, an independent army, and the judicial system is not regarded as highly in China... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:The importance of elections, transparency, legal procedures, an independent army, and the judicial system is not regarded as highly in China. These core values are the most important evidence of the health of a society, quality of life, and security. A clear understanding of such differences will help the rest of the world understand China and all that is happening to the nation. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No controlling legal authority - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:41 PM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM