The Internet is uncontrollable. And if the Internet is uncontrollable, freedom will win. It's as simple as that. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:The Internet is uncontrollable. And if the Internet is uncontrollable, freedom will win. It's as simple as that. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I still don't like the word agnostic. It's too fancy. I'm simply not a believer. But, as simple as this notion is, it confuses some people... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-16-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
  When you win a race like this the feeling is very, very good. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  When you win a race like this the feeling is very, very good. There have been times when I have been flat-out to finish sixth... - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM