Liberty is about our rights to question everything. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Liberty is about our rights to question everything. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  We each appear to hold within ourselves a range of divergent views as to our native qualities.. And amid such uncertainty, we typically turn to the wider world to settle the question of our significance... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-08-2017, 08:17 PM
  The question is: until reinforced, can we learn the ways of church mice. - Al Swearengen Quotes soni 0 8 08-29-2017, 10:39 PM