Overturning police cars is a super-intense workout. It’s probably the only sport I enjoy. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Overturning police cars is a super-intense workout. It’s probably the only sport I enjoy. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  I enjoy every climb - maybe it's because it's a literal dance between life and death. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 13 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
  I was looking at the history of the sport and I couldn't understand why there have been so many good South American drivers, especially Brazilians. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 22 09-13-2017, 09:56 PM
  So in fact the only thing you can judge in this sport its the longterm. You can judge a career or a season, but not one race. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM