Just look at the statistics: Each university has tens of thousands of applications for students who want to be in art school, but they can only accept a few hundred. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Just look at the statistics: Each university has tens of thousands of applications for students who want to be in art school, but they can only accept a few hundred. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what President Trump represents in American politics. But, if nothing else, he represents a way for tens... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:26 AM
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:29 AM
  Researchers at the Naval Postgraduate School have told us that the entire Arctic ice cap may totally disappear in summer in as little as five years if nothing is done to curb emissions of greenhouse gas pollution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:29 PM
  Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:12 PM