Dictatorship is a story about death of others who turn out to be you coincidently. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Dictatorship is a story about death of others who turn out to be you coincidently. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
  Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:44 AM