I have to find a place for my own. I have to search for my own happiness. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I have to find a place for my own. I have to search for my own happiness. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 06:49 AM