My understanding of Chinese history is limited. So far, I have only scratched its surface; I wish I could find out more. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:My understanding of Chinese history is limited. So far, I have only scratched its surface; I wish I could find out more. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 57 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 58 minutes ago
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 10:03 PM