If Shakespeare were alive today, he might be writing on Twitter. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:If Shakespeare were alive today, he might be writing on Twitter. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The message from Wal-Mart today to the rest of the business community is there need not be any conflict between the environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  Today we're dumping 70 million tons of global-warming pollution into the environment, and tomorrow we will dump more... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:35 AM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  Today I challenge our nation to commit to producing 100 percent of our electricity from renewable energy and truly clean carbon-free sources within 10 years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 AM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM