I'm a free man now, except I cannot leave China. You know, I have no desire to travel. I have so many things to do; I cannot finish them now. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I'm a free man now, except I cannot leave China. You know, I have no desire to travel. I have so many things to do; I cannot finish them now. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
  The wind and the sun are free. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM