After I came back [to China], there was still a long period of time when I felt I had nothing to do. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:After I came back [to China], there was still a long period of time when I felt I had nothing to do. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago