Destroy or build. Crazy or noncrazy. I'm not nostalgic about the old city. I don't enjoy it that much. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Destroy or build. Crazy or noncrazy. I'm not nostalgic about the old city. I don't enjoy it that much. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:28 AM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:20 AM