China and the U.S. are two societies with very different attitudes towards opinion and criticism. In China, I am constantly under surveillance... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:China and the U.S. are two societies with very different attitudes towards opinion and criticism. In China, I am constantly under surveillance. Even my slightest, most innocuous move can - and often is - censored by Chinese authorities. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  In digital era, privacy must be a priority. Is it just me, or is secret blanket surveillance obscenely outrageous? - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-14-2017, 06:49 AM