Recently I danced in a video spoof of the song 'Gangnam Style,' and it was quickly banned across multiple Chinese online video platforms... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Recently I danced in a video spoof of the song 'Gangnam Style,' and it was quickly banned across multiple Chinese online video platforms. But the story still traveled all over the world, carried in hundreds of international media reports. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
  A viewer as opposed to a filmmaker might see a film differently. But I'm extremely comfortable with my style. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  An abstract style is always bad. Your sentences should be full of stones, metals, chairs, tables, animals, men, and women. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM
  There are things that are not spoken about in polite society. Very quickly in most conversations you'll reach a moment where someone goes... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-08-2017, 08:36 PM