Recently I danced in a video spoof of the song 'Gangnam Style,' and it was quickly banned across multiple Chinese online video platforms... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Recently I danced in a video spoof of the song 'Gangnam Style,' and it was quickly banned across multiple Chinese online video platforms. But the story still traveled all over the world, carried in hundreds of international media reports. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's no way to learn how to write a hit song. There's no formula for it. You just have to have it inside of you. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:39 AM
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:25 PM
  We must quickly mobilize our civilization with the urgency and resolve that has previously been seen only when nations mobilized for war... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:44 PM
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:22 PM