Cities really are mental conditions. Beijing is a nightmare. A constant nightmare. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:Cities really are mental conditions. Beijing is a nightmare. A constant nightmare. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  Eventually there are going to be cities in space. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  If youre a singer, you do concerts, and you get that interaction with fans and see what cities in what part of the world come out to see you. When youre on television, youre removed from that. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  The people who criticise you will not be the ones taking care of your legs when you are in your wheelchair. People who never drove a car in these conditions, they just don't know. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM