No outdoor sports can be more elegant than throwing stones at autocracy; no melees can be more exciting than those in cyberspace. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:No outdoor sports can be more elegant than throwing stones at autocracy; no melees can be more exciting than those in cyberspace. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:59 AM
  If I were the commissioner of all sports media I would issue an immediate ban on three-person announcing teams on telecasts of live sporting events. In almost all cases three is one voice too many. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 07:21 AM
  My love for sports will never die. I love martial arts and I want to promote it in whichever way I can. I am a fighter first, then an actor. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:33 PM