I’m an artist who is always looking for what is possible. I’m always looking to extend the boundaries. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I’m an artist who is always looking for what is possible. I’m always looking to extend the boundaries. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  But I found that being an artist and doing accurate work is very difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
  As an artist, as an actor, as a writer, you have to use what's personal to you. You have to be personal about your work; otherwise, it doesn't ring true. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  There are selections so acute that they come to define a place, with the result that we can no longer travel through that landscape without being reminded of what a great artist noticed there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
  I am conscious of trying to stretch the boundaries of non-fiction writing. It's always surprised me how little attention many non-fiction writers pay to the formal aspects of their work. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:40 AM