China has not established the rule of law and if there is a power above the law there is no social justice... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:China has not established the rule of law and if there is a power above the law there is no social justice. Everybody can be subjected to harm. I'm just a citizen: my life is equal in value to any other. But I'm thankful that when I lost my freedom so many people shared feelings and put such touching effort into helping me. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  I saw the logarithmic growth of computer power... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:55 AM