I never saw [Allen Ginsberg] as some kind of crazy figure. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:I never saw [Allen Ginsberg] as some kind of crazy figure. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM