For those actors and directors who produce films which are always about the old kingdom or about heroes... - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:For those actors and directors who produce films which are always about the old kingdom or about heroes, you know about the fantasies related to the classics, but there is no real discussion about today's life and no discussion of the real conditions - which is really sickening. They've become part of a conspiracy, collaborators of the crime, which is lying to the general public and trying to hide the kind of criminal acts happening in many cases. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've often said there's two kinds of actors. There's a more gregarious type and the shy type. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM