A lot of the time [in the U.S.], I was thinking about how spending time is always questionable or is always the biggest obstacle in my life. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:A lot of the time [in the U.S.], I was thinking about how spending time is always questionable or is always the biggest obstacle in my life. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago