It's always the rich and there's plenty to waste, yet still China has a lot of people living in very spare, poor conditions. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:It's always the rich and there's plenty to waste, yet still China has a lot of people living in very spare, poor conditions. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  You had to see yourself poor and think of yourself as being poor, or you never would have been poor. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM