The fantasy we had with pearls was always so luxurious and unique with a kind of rareness. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:The fantasy we had with pearls was always so luxurious and unique with a kind of rareness. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  I certainly believe that what we perceive as humans is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't necessarily believe in vampires or werewolves or that kind of thing... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM