As a total activity - I practice curating, art, architecture, writing, and publishing all together. I still act as a living creature. - Ai Weiwei Quotes
Quote:As a total activity - I practice curating, art, architecture, writing, and publishing all together. I still act as a living creature. - Ai Weiwei Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:04 PM