As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I'll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche... - John Muir Quotes
Quote:As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I'll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I'll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can". - John Muir Quotes
Nature Quotes, Heart Quotes, Garden Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius Quotes soni 0 25 07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. - Xunzi Quotes soni 0 27 07-08-2017, 02:53 PM
  Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will. - Jonathan Edwards Quotes soni 0 24 07-08-2017, 02:45 PM
  Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. - Richard Branson Quotes soni 0 20 07-08-2017, 02:43 PM
  We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God. - John Stott Quotes soni 0 30 07-06-2017, 12:43 PM