The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them. - Benjamin Jowett Quotes
Quote:The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them. - Benjamin Jowett Quotes
Life Quotes, Positive Quotes, Business Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. - Mother Teresa Quotes soni 0 33 07-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess. - Martin Luther Quotes soni 0 48 07-06-2017, 12:38 PM
  Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. - Francis Chan Quotes soni 0 29 07-05-2017, 07:33 AM
  I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? - John Lennon Quotes soni 0 33 07-05-2017, 07:30 AM
  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things... - Steven Weinberg Quotes soni 0 30 07-04-2017, 07:39 PM