Ambition often puts Men upon doing the meanest offices; so climbing is performed in the same position with creeping. - A. C. Benson Quotes
Quote:Ambition often puts Men upon doing the meanest offices; so climbing is performed in the same position with creeping. - A. C. Benson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  Here`s my point. I don`t want you to be in a position years from now where you welcome Hillary Clinton and say actually you did win... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
  For me, the most disturbing aspect of the Republican political culture is how it puts its unquenchable thirst for power, domination and a radical ideology above facts, reason and the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM