To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. - Khalil Gibran Quotes
Quote:To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. - Khalil Gibran Quotes
Inspirational Quotes, Life Quotes, Dream Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius Quotes soni 0 24 07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? - John Lennon Quotes soni 0 22 07-05-2017, 07:30 AM
  A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. - Albert Einstein Quotes soni 0 20 07-04-2017, 07:39 PM
  I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head. - Princess Diana Quotes soni 0 15 07-04-2017, 07:20 PM
  The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body... - Jacqueline Gareau Quotes soni 0 13 07-04-2017, 06:52 PM