When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Inspirational Quotes, Positive Quotes, Religious Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace. - Jerry Bridges Quotes soni 0 33 07-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: soni
  With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift... - Wayne Dyer Quotes soni 0 44 07-06-2017, 12:55 PM
  If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. - Roald Dahl Quotes soni 0 46 07-06-2017, 12:53 PM
  I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou Quotes soni 0 40 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM
  You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill Quotes soni 0 26 07-05-2017, 07:45 AM