We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. - Robin Sharma Quotes
Quote:We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. - Robin Sharma Quotes
Life Quotes, Positive Quotes, Time Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. - Robin Williams Quotes Inspirational Quotes, Change Quotes, Philosophy Quotes soni 0 37 07-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it... - Johnny Cash Quotes soni 0 37 07-05-2017, 07:51 AM
  I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein Quotes soni 0 26 07-05-2017, 07:31 AM
  I don't know what the future may hold, but I know who holds the future. - Ralph Abernathy Quotes soni 0 26 07-04-2017, 07:28 PM
  The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body... - Jacqueline Gareau Quotes soni 0 19 07-04-2017, 06:52 PM