Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace... - Nelson Mandela Quotes
Quote:Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity. - Nelson Mandela Quotes
Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Quotes, Country Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps. - Ronald Reagan Quotes soni 0 26 07-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  To disarm the people is the best and most effectual Way to enslave them. - George Mason Quotes soni 0 20 07-08-2017, 02:40 PM
  Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president. - Theodore Roosevelt Quotes soni 0 29 07-06-2017, 12:45 PM
  A man should never neglect his family for business. - Walt Disney Quotes soni 0 27 07-06-2017, 12:41 PM
  No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. - Robin Williams Quotes Inspirational Quotes, Change Quotes, Philosophy Quotes soni 0 23 07-06-2017, 12:36 PM