With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things... - Steven Weinberg Quotes
Quote:With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg Quotes
God Quotes, Religious Quotes, Atheist Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. - Mother Teresa Quotes soni 0 23 07-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace. - Jerry Bridges Quotes soni 0 23 07-08-2017, 02:56 PM
  To disarm the people is the best and most effectual Way to enslave them. - George Mason Quotes soni 0 20 07-08-2017, 02:40 PM
  If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. - Roald Dahl Quotes soni 0 29 07-06-2017, 12:53 PM
  I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess. - Martin Luther Quotes soni 0 28 07-06-2017, 12:38 PM