I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? - John Lennon Quotes
Quote:I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? - John Lennon Quotes
Inspirational Quotes, Life Quotes, Faith Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God. - John Stott Quotes soni 0 29 07-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. - John F. Kennedy Quotes soni 0 30 07-06-2017, 12:40 PM
  A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. - John C. Maxwell Quotes soni 0 19 07-06-2017, 12:27 PM
  Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. - Les Brown Quotes soni 0 25 07-06-2017, 12:22 PM
  Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. - John Lennon Quotes soni 0 14 07-05-2017, 04:42 PM