You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it... - Johnny Cash Quotes
Quote:You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. - Johnny Cash Quotes
Life Quotes, Bullying Quotes, Mistake Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell Quotes soni 0 51 07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius Quotes soni 0 34 07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
  Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill Quotes soni 0 38 07-08-2017, 03:11 PM
  There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps. - Ronald Reagan Quotes soni 0 37 07-08-2017, 03:11 PM
  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. - David Frost Quotes soni 0 32 07-08-2017, 02:57 PM