I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. - Salma Hayek Quotes
Quote:I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. - Salma Hayek Quotes
Beauty Quotes, Love Yourself Quotes, Your Beautiful Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. - Jenn Proske Quotes soni 0 26 07-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom. - Dwight D. Eisenhower Quotes soni 0 24 07-05-2017, 07:48 AM
  The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. - Anna Quindlen Quotes soni 0 24 07-04-2017, 07:14 PM
  It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world. - John Green Quotes soni 0 13 07-04-2017, 07:03 PM
  The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within - strength, courage, dignity. - Ruby Dee Quotes soni 0 18 07-04-2017, 11:43 AM