If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes
Quote:If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes
Inspirational Quotes, Inspiring Quotes, Moving On Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' - Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes soni 0 24 07-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess. - Martin Luther Quotes soni 0 29 07-06-2017, 12:38 PM
  It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. - Muhammad Ali Quotes soni 0 21 07-06-2017, 12:23 PM
  Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people. - Joe Frazier Quotes soni 0 20 07-06-2017, 12:17 PM
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes soni 0 24 07-05-2017, 04:52 PM