The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Douglas MacArthur Quotes
Quote:The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Douglas MacArthur Quotes
Peace Quotes, Military Quotes, War Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain... - Rose Kennedy Quotes soni 0 25 07-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others... - Douglas MacArthur Quotes soni 0 20 07-06-2017, 12:15 PM
  I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. - George S. Patton Quotes soni 0 32 07-05-2017, 04:52 PM
  Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace... - Nelson Mandela Quotes soni 0 22 07-04-2017, 07:38 PM
  If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. - Peace Pilgrim Quotes soni 0 16 07-04-2017, 07:10 PM