It is often wonderful how putting down on paper a clear statement of a case helps one to see, not perhaps the way out, but the way in. - A. C. Benson Quotes
Quote:It is often wonderful how putting down on paper a clear statement of a case helps one to see, not perhaps the way out, but the way in. - A. C. Benson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:44 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM