I expect that all of us get pretty much what we deserve of appreciation. - A. C. Benson Quotes
Quote:I expect that all of us get pretty much what we deserve of appreciation. - A. C. Benson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  Unnatural to expect that learning to be happy should be any easier than, say, learning to play the violin or require any less practice. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
  It is in dialogue with pain that many beautiful things acquire their value. Acquaintance with grief turns out to be one of the more unusual prerequisites of architectural appreciation... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:27 PM
  We have the riots we deserve. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:45 AM
  In my view, only those who have had the courage to work through Lacan's anti-philosophy without faltering deserve to be called 'contemporary philosophers'. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:42 AM