I expect that all of us get pretty much what we deserve of appreciation. - A. C. Benson Quotes
Quote:I expect that all of us get pretty much what we deserve of appreciation. - A. C. Benson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
  All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 06:43 AM
  Hell must be a pretty swell spot, because the guys that invented religion have sure been trying hard to keep everybody else out. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:14 PM