With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift... - Wayne Dyer Quotes
Quote:With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. - Wayne Dyer Quotes
Positive Quotes, Sorry Quotes, Life Changing Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou Quotes soni 0 28 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside. - Wayne Dyer Quotes soni 0 20 07-04-2017, 07:37 PM
  Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you. - Wayne Dyer Quotes soni 0 20 07-04-2017, 07:34 PM
  Every time you don't follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness. - Shakti Gawain Quotes soni 0 27 07-04-2017, 07:32 PM
  When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. - Wayne Dyer Quotes soni 0 18 07-04-2017, 07:31 PM