I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius Quotes
Quote:I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius Quotes
Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Quotes, Positive Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. - Xunzi Quotes soni 0 26 07-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford Quotes soni 0 21 07-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  Each time, before you intercede, be quiet first, and worship God in His glory. Think of what He can do, and how He delights to hear the prayers... - Andrew Murray Quotes soni 0 17 07-06-2017, 12:32 PM
  I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou Quotes soni 0 28 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM
  You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it... - Johnny Cash Quotes soni 0 22 07-05-2017, 07:51 AM